corporate social responsibility at aalbers|wico
For us, sustainability is not a meaningless buzzword. Below you will find a number of concrete examples of ways in which we put social responsibility into practice at aalbers|wico according to the 3 pillars people, planet and profit.
people: what do we do for our employees?
- We encourage our employees not to smoke and to lead a healthy life
- We have drawn up a cycle plan
- We give ongoing consideration to education, training and personal development
- We encourage employees to take responsibility and be creative
- We give consideration to working conditions and safety
- We give consideration to diversity within our workforce
planet: what do we do for the environment?
- We use energy-saving LED and high-frequency lighting
- We use lighting that reacts automatically to movement and the amount of external light
- We drive hybrid company cars
- We recycle metal
- We have drawn up a cycle plan for employees
- We use geothermal heating to heat all production areas
- We separate waste
profit: how do we ensure our continuity?
- We remain financially healthy as a family business through stable growth
- We invest in training and the promotion of knowledge
- We offer guest lectures and tours to schools to stimulate interest in our field amongst young people
- We make technological advances through continuous innovation
- We employ smart and efficient production methods
- We give consideration to energy saving;